▪ A 2-hour workshop led by an expert florist and using lavenders grown here at the farm mixed with dried and preserved flowers for texture and variety.
▪ All the materials you will need for the workshop including the dried florals, medium vessel, scissors, and floral wire will be supplied.
▪ Grazing platter and a non-alcoholic beverage. BYO drinks.
▪ 60-minute lavender field access during which you can stroll between the lavender rows and take photos at your leisure.
Jos is a long-time curator who has a creative passion in floristry and event styling. She specialises in creating timeless botanical arrangements and installations using fresh and dried florals to elevate any space or event. You may browse her Instagram page for some of her beautiful creations at @jos.curates
▪ For the lavender field walk, please try to keep the following information in mind for your safety and enjoyment. We try to keep the grounds well-maintained and safe to navigate however, there may be places where the ground is soft or uneven due to rains or frequent passage of equipment. Guests who are bringing prams and mobility devices may be in for a bumpy ride. We would also like to remind everyone to wear appropriate footwear (preferably closed toes) for optimum comfort and safety.
▪ We will not permit commercial or drone photography on site during this time. If you wish to do a commercial or professional photoshoot, please refer to the Photography Menu on the website for options.
▪ Please bear in mind that our lavenders are not only our source of livelihood but they are also the reason we get up in the mornings so please treat them with care and avoid stepping over rows or picking flowers.
▪ Lavenders attract pollinators such as bees and we have a couple of hives at the farm. Bees are lovely creatures and usually just go about minding their own bees-ness, but be sure not to step over rows or disturb foraging bees you come across to avoid getting stung. If you are allergic to bee stings, we would like you carefully consider going between the rows and opt to enjoy the view from a safe distance and should you decide to proceed, come prepared with the necessary allergy medication.
▪ COVID-19 Health Guidelines. To reduce the risk to others we strongly recommend that you stay home if you are feeling unwell or have recently tested positive to COVID-19. Stay home while you have symptoms to avoid infecting other people.