▪ A 90-minute yoga session including asana, pranayama, mantra and meditation designed to ground and nourish.
▪ Yoga bolsters, blocks and straps will be supplied.
▪ A complimentary lavender tea after the session.
▪ 60-minute lavender field access during which you can stroll between the lavender rows and take photos at your leisure.
▪ Lavender Eye Pillow if you have selected the option Yoga Session with Lavender Eye Pillow.
Madi has extensive background in yoga and Ayurveda and is an accredited Mama Rising™️ facilitator. She is well positioned to facilitate sessions that honour the practitioner with ritual and practices that nourish the soul.
"I am here to hold space for you in the wellness sessions designed to soothe. Through hatha yoga and meditation, allow me to guide you to a place of calm where you can finally listen and tune in to the wisdom within." - Madi
▪ Bring your own yoga mats, towel or bolster cover, water bottle, meditation tools if in your practice (e.g. crystals, mala beads)
▪ Our yoga class is for beginners and advanced participants alike. It is non-competitive and suitable for anyone, regardless of your age or fitness level.
▪ A yoga instructor will be present to carefully guide and observe you, and modify postures when necessary.
▪ Allow enough time between eating and attending the yoga class.
▪ We try to keep the grounds well-maintained and safe to navigate however, there may be places where the ground is soft or uneven due to rains or frequent passage of equipment. Guests who are bringing prams and mobility devices may be in for a bumpy ride. We would also like to remind everyone to wear appropriate footwear for optimum comfort and safety.
▪ Dress for the occasion. Wear comfortable clothes and bring a blanket or mat, since many poses are performed sitting or lying down.
▪ We will not permit commercial or drone photography on site during this time. If you wish to do a commercial or professional photoshoot, please refer to the Photography Menu on the website for options.
▪ Please bear in mind that our lavenders are not only our source of livelihood but they are also the reason we get up in the mornings so please treat them with care and avoid stepping over rows or picking flowers.
▪ Lavenders attract pollinators such as bees and we have a couple of hives at the farm. Bees are lovely creatures and usually just go about minding their own bees-ness, but be sure not to step over rows or disturb foraging bees you come across to avoid getting stung. If you are allergic to bee stings, we would like you carefully consider going between the rows and opt to enjoy the view from a safe distance and should you decide to proceed, come prepared with the necessary allergy medication.
▪ COVID-19 Health Guidelines. To reduce the risk to others we strongly recommend that you stay home if you are feeling unwell or have recently tested positive to COVID-19. Stay home while you have symptoms to avoid infecting other people.